The new 2018 year begins with an amazing news. A few days ago first alternative of iPhone X was released. Although, we were disappointed that alternatives were late for several months, now Bluboo comes with his highly competitive model, Bluboo X. Yet we don’t know price release date and more precise features, we’ll introduce the the most available info.
- Materials: metal and tempered glass
- Display: 5.99 inches, AMOLED matrix, resolution 1440*720, 90% display to body ratio, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: unknown
- RAM: 4GB
- Srorage: 64GB
- Back camera: dual 21MP and 21MP from Sony, autofocus, flash, portrait mode
- Front camera: 12MP
- Features: Face recognition
- SIM cards: 2
- Fingerprint reader: Back side
- Battery: 5500mAh – up to 3 days of battery life
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat and 360 OS 2.0 on top
At first sight, you can make a conclusion that it’s the complete copy of iPhone X, look thoroughly, we see really nice design. The dual camera(21MP,21MP) is centered instead of being in the upper right corner. And, of course, the main similarity is face recognition technology that is provided with front camera(12MP). Bluboo carries 5.99 ich display with 18:9 aspect ratio.
It’s a shame that we don’t give you information about processor of Bluboo X. Most likely, it will be a mid-range chipset from MediaTek. However, we know for sure that Bluboo X will come with powerful battery of 5500mAh. We hope that it will not affect the weight and thickness of the device.
So far, we know neither price, nor release date of new smartphone. But, we are confident the cost is less than that of iPhone X.